University Placement Administration is perfectly suited to InPlace — the world’s smartest online solution that links students to employers in a universal forum that educators can control
The InPlace web-based solution connects academic institutes and their students to the workplace through Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placements and internships. InPlace provides flexible functionality for securely managing the entire student placement process, all within a single system designed to maximise efficiency and coordination.
The student experience is of paramount importance when undertaking a higher education course. The right tools ensure this process is managed as smoothly and effectively as possible, allowing students to get the most out of their work placement experience.
InPlace automates business processing to reduce costs and eliminate errors. Institute admin staff and academics, employer representatives (hospitals, faculties, businesses, and so on) and students can log in from anywhere and participate in the placement process
Flexible Tailored Solution
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model equips our clients with a centrally hosted system.
- Scalable to any enterprise size, and configurable for all placement models, disciplines, and student cohorts.
- Professional support from our leading consultants includes best practice guidance, customised training, troubleshooting.
- 100% responsive web design. Automatically adjusts for widescreen and tablet for users.
- Mobile-first designed student user interface, optimised for Android and Apple IOS.
- Continuous feature innovation and software improvement.
InPlace helps students manage their work placements. Students can track the progress of their entire program of work via smartphone, laptop, tablet, or desktop.
Student-friendly interface with intuitive functions like Calendars, Task Confirmations, To Do items, Notifications, and more; enables students to easily track and manage every task related to their WIL experience.
Exclusive Academic portal for academic staff (teachers/lecturers) to oversee students on placements.
Academic users can view student details and allocations; and manage the shifts, timesheets, assessments, and logbooks of students on placements.
Post-placement functions include review assessments, site visitations, and much more.
An easy to use and centralised view of student details, rosters, shifts, timesheets, assessments, and logbooks.
Assess students under supervision by completing surveys/assessments about their placements, and upload specific documentation associated with students’ placements.
A user-friendly hub for Employer staff to coordinate student placements; manages the end-to-end placement process from the employer’s perspective.
Employers can respond to requests from institutes and students for workplace learning opportunities (projects, internships, events, and much more).
Offer placements to institutes, view student details, manage timesheets, assess performance, review log books, and much more!
Coordinators, Administrators & Faculties
Staff portal for coordinators is dynamic and configurable for any user profile. Boasting many sophisticated features designed to make the life of the Placement Manager easier.
Just some of the many benefits and features include:
- Single consolidated employer database
- Graphical dashboards show the status and progress of business processes
- Four powerful allocation methods for allocation of students to placements
- Configurable placement allocation rules (set rule groups and weighting)
- Supervisor allocation and administration
- Flexible communications with participants (online, email, SMS, fax, and print).
- Documents can be stored in an online repository and associated with relevant entities or actions (for example, Placement Agreements, Student CVs, and Supervisor reports, etc.)
- Choose from a wide range of standard reports or create new reports with simple point and click queries.
- Survey and Assessment module captures feedback on any aspect of the placement process.
- Integrates with any university placement or learning system.
- Easy conversion from old systems—with included InPlace utility suite. Business users can cleanse old placement records and maintain an accurate placement history record for active students.
InPlace Software offers the most comprehensive and customisable enterprise solution to efficiently streamline the student placement process for Higher Education and their workplace clients.