The 2020 InPlace (Australia/Asia Pacific) User Group will host over 160 of your fellow workplace-learning professionals for an exciting online program of virtual workshops, focus groups, and interactive demonstrations.
When and where?
- 100% Online
- 17‒21 August 2020 (Monday to Friday)
- Daily sessions (11 am & 2 pm AEST)
- Keynote presentation by InPlace CEO Guthrie White at 11 am, 18 August
Moving to an online format the 2020 conference will host multiple streams and virtual breakout rooms—just like our physical conference, while also providing the ability to catch up with your WIL colleagues and community.
The Schedule includes:
- 4 Major new feature demos (InSight progressive assessments, and tune in to see the latest)
- Overviews of recently upgraded features (Opportunities and logbook)
- Customer workflow demonstrations
- In-depth functional QnA sessions
- Discipline user peer discussion groups
- Keynote and roadmap sessions
Attendance is for clients tolearn more contact here.