Extensive business analysis identified the diverse requirements of a placement solution to meet whole university needs.
InPlace was unique. While essentially an on off the shelf solution, it offered us a toolkit and framework to develop a system to meet the exacting requirements of the wide ranging placement provision. In an ever changing landscape, the ability to adapt and develop the system as the needs of the business change was a big incentive.This single University solution is delivering key benefits such as:
• more effective business relationship management;
• accurate management intelligence and reporting;
• data integrity and transparency;
• single portal and branding for students.
Key features, delivering immediate business improvements, include:
• tracking of student applications to enhance recruitment success;
• time efficiencies particularly in sourcing and matching functionality;
• DCT tool allowing for easy data migration;
• managing user permission, allowing us to scope in a wider range of users.
Despite going live mid-way through an academic year, the feedback from students has been excellent. Particularly the intuitive nature of its navigation.
We were able to transition business users in a matter of weeks and continue to work with users, InPlace and other universities to build user guides and best practice protocols.
QuantumIT have developed a collaborative and supportive approach of working with NTU which has been fundamental to our success in early stage deployment. We look forward to continuing and growing our relationship with them.